Friday 23 January 2015

Product Review - Paul Mitchell Instant Moisture Daily Shampoo and Treatment /Conditioner

Since I have been using my favourite Nexxus Salon Hair Care Therappe Shampoo and Conditioner set almost every day for more than a year, the combination seems to be losing its effectiveness.
 My hair stylist commented that I should change my shampoos once in a while as they tend to loose their effectiveness after prolonged use.

I was recommended the Paul Mitchell Instant Moisture Shampoo and Treatment (a.k.a Conditioner) by the sales person at a hair salon (At Richmond Centre, near Sears) which carried more than 50 different types of shampoo. She was so sure about her recommendation that I thought I would give it a try though I was still a little hesitant since I am not a fan of 1L shampoo/conditioner bottles without pumps. It was a good thing that the store sells the pump. I definitely recommend buying the pumps since it is not the most fun thing to hold a 1L shampoo bottle with soapy hands and have it land your toes during the shower.The shampoo was C$21.99 and the treatment/conditioner was C$22.99, which is still a great price for the 1L combination.




My experience  

I love the smell. Very refreshing, like a cologne. The shampoo bubbles up really well and my hair feels super clean after just one wash. The treatment/conditioner is a lot thicker than the usual moisturizer, smells good and really moisturizes the hair.

Verdict

I love it and my husband raves about it. My hair feels very silky and soft the next day. The Paul Mitchell Instant Moisture Shampoo and treatment is definitely the best shampoo and conditioner set that I have tried so far if only I have discovered them much earlier. Definitely a must have in your bathroom!

1 comment:

  1. youtube-video-sports.com/articles/latest-video-sports.com/articles/latest-video-sports.com/articles/latest-video-sports-com.html
    Watch Video Sports at Videoslots.com. Get Videoslots.com. Get Videoslots.com. Latest Videoslots.com. Get convert youtube to mp3 Videoslots.com. Get Videoslots.com.

    ReplyDelete