Friday 17 May 2013

Product Review - Klorane Extra Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk

You may have heard that it is not the best idea to shampoo your hair every day. Apparently, shampooing every day removes the natural oil produced by the scalp and in turn makes your scalp more active and hence makes the hair more oily.

I used to wash my hair every alternate days when I was young but I started washing my hair every day since I was a teenager because I was playing sports actively. The habit continues to adult life even though I led a much more sedentary life now. My scalp is way too oily to be washed on alternate days. 

It is with this intention that I set out to look for a dry shampoo. I searched on the internet and the stores and ended up buying the Klorane Extra Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk at Shoppers Drug Mart.




According to Klorane's website:

This product allow you to clean your hair without getting it wet. Practical and quick to use. It is ideal for people with little time and therefore unable to wash their hair. It owes its cleaning properties to an original combination of highly absorbent agents that act as truly effective sponges to soak up dirt or sebum on scalp. Hair volume and bounce is restored in just a few minutes. It is hypoallergenic.

Oat milk is used in KLORANE hair products for its softening properties.

From my experience, it is definitely easy to use. It is an aerosol spray so it is easy to distribute the dry shampoo quickly on my scalp. It smells good too. My long hair is cleaned within 5  mins.  I certainly agree that hair volume and bounce is restored in minutes. It takes me at least 5 mins to blow dry my hair.

Would I recommend it? Definitely. It is perfect to refresh your hair in between shampoos if you do not have the time. However, it is an AEROSOL spray. Thus, if you are concern about the environment and the ozone layer, then, it is probably NOT something you would like to use frequently. Do be prepared though that the it takes a bit of practice not to get the dry shampoo all over you and the bathroom when you first try it. :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for some other informative blog. Where else could I get that type of information written in such an ideal means? I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information. Best Dry Scalp Shampoo

    ReplyDelete