Monday 12 August 2013

Product Review: H2O+ SPA Targeted Care Softening Mint Foot Rub -Soothes and softens tired feet

While I was at the H2O+ store, I also bought the SPA Targeted Care Softening Mint Foot Rub. It normally retails for C$17+ tax, but I bought it for an additional C$10 together with the purchase of my favourite H2O+ Face Oasis.




What is it? 

According to the description on the tube, the H2O+ Softening Mint Foot Rub is made of cooling mint and marine extracts that rapidly smooth awat dryness.

  • Peppermint oil and menthol instantly soothe tired feet with a cooling sensation
  • Salicylic and lactic acid gently sloughs away dull surface cells for a smooth texture and revitalized tone
  • Shea butter and hydrating marine botanicals help to deeplyy moisturize and protect

My Experience


Unlike the H2O+ Hand and Nail Cream, the H2O+ Softening Mint Foot Rub is very rich and creamy. Since it is a foot rub, I gave my feet a 2 minute rub before I put on a pair of socks for an hour. I love the refreshing and cooling sensation for the entire hour, especially for tired feet. After an hour (or more if you have the time, overnight is the BEST!), my feet feel smooth and revitalized!


My Verdict

I love the H2O+ Softening Mint Foot Rub especially if I have been on my feet for more than 2 hours (walking, shopping, doing sports). Refreshing and Revitalizing! Definitely a buy if it's available for an additional C$10 with purchase!

PS: I don't recommend using the Foot Rub on the hands because it feels too sticky, in fact, I wash my hands after the foot rub as I do not like the feeling. Plus, if you accidentally rub your eye, it will sting real bad!

Update:

H2O+ store has closed in Vancouver. I guess if you did not get a chance to grab some of the Foot Rub, a simple and effective way to moisturize your feet is just using Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Check out my blog on using Extra Virgin Olive Oil for moisturizing feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment