Thursday 5 September 2013

Product Review - PeterThomasRoth Mega-Rich Body Lotion (Part of the Mega-Rich kit)

I stayed at the Hilton Hotel and it provided PeterThomasRoth's mega-rich kit in the bathroom!






This product review is on PeterThomasRoth (PTR) Mega Rich Body Lotion - the one in white. It is my favourite in the Mega Rich kit.

What is it? 

The PTR Mega Rich body lotion is a luxurious body lotion that is rich with Vitamins C, E and Pro Vitamin B5 for soft smooth, nourished and moisturized skin.

My experience

The Mega Rich Body Lotion has a relatively light texture, feels a little sticky after initial application but the stickiness goes away quickly and my skin feels soft, hydrated and  really smooth. It also has a lingering light floral scent.

My verdict 

Although this is a body lotion, the floral scent is a bit too overpowering for me to be used all over the body. However, I like it as a hand lotion as it really makes my hands feel smooth, soft and hydrated instantly. Personally, I like the 1 fl oz/ 30 ml version in the kit as it is handy enough to be carried in a bag or placed near my notebook for regular application. Sephora sells the bigger version - 2.5 fl oz / 250 ml body lotion online for C$18. I will consider getting that after I finish the 4 tubes that I have from Hilton or just stay at Hilton again on my next trip. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment