Tuesday 27 August 2013

Store Review: Victoria's Secret Grand Opening in Vancouver - Most beautiful Retail Store in Vancouver!

This may not exactly be a beauty and health topic but I am so excited about this that I just want to share this with everyone anyway.

Today is the GRAND OPENING of the Victoria's Secret's Flagship store in Vancouver. FINALLY! Waited forever for Victoria's Secret to come to Vancouver. Have been counting down the days since the renovation started months ago. It was supposed to open in early summer but it finally opened on 27 Aug 2013! :)

The side entrance on Robson Street. Closed for today
Vancouver Sun reported there were more than 400 people in the line before the store opened. When I went there during lunch time and there was still a long queue, checked with one of the ladies in the queue and she said that it took her 20 mins to get near the entrance, so I joined in the queue.

Reporter on site. Guess this is a newsworthy event!
After standing in line for 20 mins (had a hotdog and made a new friend in the line), I was wowed by the store.
This was where I started

20 mins later - I was finally near the main Entrance on Burrad St



It was the most beautiful Victoria's Secret Store that I had been to. Visited stores in Toronto, Singapore, San Francisco. It just makes you want to visit the store again, stay there and try out the sexy lingeries, workout gear and the fragrances. It definitely deserves the title of the Most Beautiful Retail Store in Vancouver. :)




The grand staircase with beautiful LCD display behind it


The Lingerie Collection


Beautiful Display



Bright and neat 

Display showing Victoria's Secret Runway Show
Central display at the Entrance

PINK and Victoria's Secret Workout Gear are downstairs


Beautiful Display at the Entrance
Besides the usual fragrances and lingerie, there was a huge collection of workout gears - sports bra, yoga pants, cycling pants etc! Beautiful and reasonably priced! Aritzia and Lululemon are in for some tough competition in town! Is that why Aritzia is having a sale at Canada Place for the week? I wonder what Lululemon is going to do. I love competition in the retail industry! It means more SALES!!!

It was a pity that the lines at the fitting room and checkouts were incredibly long too. I just didn't have enough time to try or buy anything. Look forward to my next trip to Victoria's Secret!

One last look before I head back to work. Will be back soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment