Wednesday 3 July 2013

Product Review: Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser

I just finished using my Philosophy Purity Made Simple One -step Facial Cleanser and thought it would be the perfect time to do a product review.


What is it? 

Philosphy Purity Made Simple is a one-step facial cleanser that removes dirt and make-up for not just your face but also your eye make up. It is 3-in-1, i.e. you don't need to use toner and moisturizer after that if you are too tired. It is an award winning daily facial cleanser that contains infusions of sage, chamomile and carrot. 

My experience

I love the smell of the Purity cleanser. It is very refreshing.  I use the Biotherm Aquatrio in mornings but I use Philosophy Purity as a daily facial cleanser in the evenings. The purity cleanser is more effective in removing my Clarin's UV Plus HP suncreen as well as light make- up for both face and eyes than my Biotherm cleanser. When I use it to remove make up, I usually use a toner just to check that I have cleansed my face well and I am pleased to say that Purity has been quite effective in removing all my make up. I still use the Biotherm Aquasource moisturizer after the purity cleanser because my face feels a little tight and dry if I do not use any moisturizer after that. 

Verdict

I bought my current 8 oz bottle of Purity from Sephora, my next bottle of Purity will be the biggest one I can find at Sephora. Definitely a buy as a daily facial cleanser/make-up remover . It really makes removing light make up an ease without the need to use different cleansing products. I would not call it a One-step Facial cleanser unless what Philosophy means is that there is no need for a separate eye make up remover. I can skip the toner part but I do need to put on moisturizer after using the cleanser.   

No comments:

Post a Comment